Hi all! One of my favorite topics to post on is writing posts on being in my 20’s, the lessons I’m learning in my 20’s, and what I hope to achieve in my 20’s. I read many great blogs that discuss the 20’s such as cupcakes and cashmere, laurenconrad.com, college fashion, and devotional diva. Renee Fisher has a great blog and is also an author. She wrote an article about her 20’s bucket list-all of the things she wanted to do before she turned 30 and I thought that would be a fantastic thing to do myself.
Having goals and writing them down helps you achieve those goals. The 20’s are a time to decide what kind of life you want for yourself and to decide what things are important to you. I am going to share my 20’s bucket list with you and hope that you make a 20’s bucket list for yourself if you are in your 20’s or just write a bucket list no matter what age you are!
1) Get out of debt by age 25
2) Get my Associate Teacher Certification May 2014
3) Get my teaching Credential May/June 2015
4) Get a stable, fulfilling teaching job
5) Serve in children’s ministry (I’ve been doing that since March it is awesome!)
6) Serve in college ministry
7) Learn how to cook basic dishes
8) Self-publish my book on female friendship breakups
9) Keep my living space clean and organized